Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog 8

To this far, I have learned a lot in ART 283 class. This class has given me the opportunity to learn different computer programs that are very interesting and important as well. The programs used in this class are Adobe Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6, After effect CS6 and Power Point Presentation. I must also say that this class has being my first digital computer graphic hands-on experience yet a lot have been learned.

It is also interesting to learn about the tools in the program. Whatever tool you need, it is a matter of making some clicks to get the work done. The magic tool, pencil tool, pen, not forgetting brush and blend tools are amazing.The way the programs are designed such that they will do the job for you.

Furthermore, digital art is found to be less time consuming compared to traditional art making, but one must be very proficient in using the program. For that  matter, I will create time to able to practice using these programs in order to be familiar the programs.I like all the programs, but Photoshop seems to be the one I Iove.

No comments:

Post a Comment